Most of the time, the victims of car accidents are by-standers, passengers, spouses of the injured party and the drivers. A good lawyer will get you money from the owner of the car, or the other driver and even the employer to pay for your car damaged, medical bills and any permanent injuries you may have suffered. If you have a good case, the lawyer can you get punitive damages, which are basically intended to punish the other driver for her or his actions.
You should hire an Omaha personal car accident lawyer if;
- You have sustained major injuries which have possible long-term repercussions.
- If the other driver was underinsured or no insured at all
- If you and the other driver are not in agreement about who was at fault
- The claims adjuster can be intimidating and if you feel pressure to agree to a quick settlement then you should hire a good car accident lawyer.
- If you feel you are not being fully compensated for the current as well as the future medical costs resulting from the car accident.